Marketing Design AssociateJob ID 19001617 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps, the premier valuation and corporate finance advisor, is seeking a Designer based in our Mumbai office. The position will report to the Global Brand marketing leader. The prospective candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a design capacity at either an agency or in-house design team for a professional services firm.
As a member of the Creative Resources team, this individual will be a key design contributor to the global marketing team, managing and developing creative - from conception through execution - of designed marketing materials across a range of platforms including print, digital and interactive executions. The Senior Designer will work collaboratively with a tight knit team to create visual design materials and content for print and digital media that best represents the Duff & Phelps brand.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Collaborating with a cross-functional team to deliver well-designed communications that meet the firm’s objectives and aligns with the creative vision of the firm, you will:
- Understand and embrace the Duff & Phelps brand and the creative execution of marketing materials utilizing the visual identity system and templates.
- Help apply the brand to new channels and executions across traditional and digital media.
- Demonstrate expertise in design principles including typography, composition, hierarchy, imagery and color theory while adhering to the firm’s brand.
- Gain a full understanding of project requirements to articulate accurate scope of work.
- Provide accurate estimates on work and manage your time to deliver projects punctually.
- Effectively communicate to the team and clients the vision, value, and status of projects and articulate when issues arise.
- Build files to specification using best practices in design production for print and digital mediums.
- Continue to develop design skills by learning new technologies and sharing that knowledge with the team.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with individuals who may be unfamiliar with design formats and terminology.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking and completing jobs quickly.
- Be comfortable and adaptable to using various digital communication tools (task management systems, cloud storage, chat, etc.) to collaborate with teams across offices.
- Collaborate with team members of varying skillsets.
- Be open to constructive feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field and 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer creating marketing communication materials.
- Good problem-solving skills to manage multiple and often changing priorities and issues of varying complexity, while meeting time-sensitive deadlines and deliverables.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence demonstrated by the delivery of quality design and timely execution as well as keeping projects and files organized according to team standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as creative thinking skills with the ability to create innovative ideas.
- Knowledge of the newest design and production software, techniques, and current trends across various mediums (print, digital, social media, web presence, etc.).
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects and familiarity of other Adobe products.
- Video production experience a must. Premier Pro preferred
- Experience creating animations for data design
- Experience in applying designs to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint templates and documents.
- Experience in layout in digital platforms (such as HTML email or blog formats).
- Willing and available to work 2nd shift
- Knowledge and experience executing Infographics
- Work with the team to develop themes/layouts and brainstorm best visual representations.
- Accomplished sense of design and the ability to execute solid creative extensions to a firm’s brand.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience working in both print and digital media. Include specific examples executing creative infographics to depict data
- Solid understanding of the latest prepress, offset and digital printing techniques.
- Functional knowledge of HTML, CSS, SiteCore and Eloqua is a plus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.