Marketing AssociateJob ID 20001501 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is seeking a Digital Associate to join our Integrated Marketing team. The prospective candidate should have a minimum of three years of paid search and paid social experience at a professional services company or agency supporting B2B clients. The Digital Marketing Associate will work collaboratively with peers across digital marketing, communications and business marketing teams to help optimize paid search, paid social campaigns and off-page SEO efforts. The role will report into the Senior Associate for Paid Digital, also based in Mumbai.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Help manage paid search campaigns and paid social campaigns, including optimizing bidding strategies, budgets, landing pages and keyword targeting for Duff & Phelps, Kroll and its affiliates
- Ensure investments match strategic direction and remain within target daily, monthly and annual budgets
- Maintain superior quality control as it relates to copy, bidding strategy, target and other inputs for all active campaigns
- Track ROI and report KPIs to senior stakeholders – make recommendations to improve the quality and quantity of impressions, engaged traffic and leads generated
- Assist with SEO strategy for Duff & Phelps, Kroll and affiliate websites, encompassing nearly 30 domains
- Utilize Google suite and other digital tools such as BrightEdge and SEMrush for keyword research, SEO performance and content optimization across blogs, service pages, graphics and videos
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to define, plan and implement a robust off-page SEO strategy to complement on-page SEO efforts
- Contribute to internal paid digital expertise and SEO by monitoring latest digital trends and effectively translating them into action items for Duff & Phelps marketing
- Prepare, collate and share reports with stakeholders on a timely basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to four years of experience managing paid digital/SEO in a B2B/professional services environment
- Proven hands-on experience and success in campaign planning and optimization
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Superior interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.