Marketing AssociateJob ID 19000285 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Salesforce Data Team is responsible for all data processes, data projects and data maintenance in support of the firm’s global Salesforce operations. This includes time sensitive evaluation of new data being entered directly in Salesforce and integrated into Salesforce by other applications, plus direct communication with Duff & Phelps colleagues around the world with respect to Salesforce data questions and issue resolution.
The Associate will work with the Vice President of Digital Marketing and other members of the marketing team to oversee the firm’s email automation system and its connections with all other digital tools used at the firm.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Help manage the firm’s marketing automation platform for email campaigns/reporting, website tracking and A/B tests.
- Provide daily technical expertise in the development and execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the integrated marketing team to enhance data capture in both the automation platform as well as Salesforce.
- Strategize on nurturing and large event campaigns.
- Manage the automation platform dashboard and ensure all marketing stakeholders have necessary metrics monthly.
- Provide continued automation best practices to global marketing team.
- BS in Marketing with concentration in business or finance.
- Three to five years of experience in digital marketing for professional or financial advisory services.
- Demonstrable expertise of Eloqua, Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud automation platforms, in addition to experience using Salesforce, Google Analytics and other digital platforms.
- Strong understanding of email marketing regulations globally.
- Strong written/oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Ability to excel with little day-to-day oversight and under strict deadlines.
- Willingness to own all aspects of ideation, problem solving and execution.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.