Marketing AssociateJob ID 19000286 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate to join the global marketing team. The position will be in our growing Mumbai office. The individual will be responsible for developing and publishing website content across the firm’s 15 global sites. The prospective candidate should have an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or related field and have a minimum of five years of digital marketing experience, preferably in professional or financial services.
- Monitor the firm’s global websites for accuracy, functionality and optimal brand impact.
- Make ongoing edits to the website to improve clarity, performance and brand reach.
- Build relationships with the firm’s business unit marketers and assist them in the creation of new website content as part of larger marketing campaigns.
- Become an expert in the firm’s CMS and advise business unit marketers regarding website best practices.
- Develop proficiency in the firm’s service offerings to effectively cross-promote web content within the firm’s websites.
- Assist with the re-launch of the firm’s websites in a new CMS (Sitecore) and web design and other ongoing strategic digital initiatives.
- Be final line of defense in maintaining high quality, error free content on the firm’s global digital properties.
- BS in Marketing or Communications with concentration in business or finance.
- Five (5) years of experience in digital marketing for professional or financial advisory services with at least two years working in enterprise content management systems
- Experience using Sitecore or similar platform, SEO optimization tools (BrightEdge), Google Analytics and other digital platforms.
- Superior written/oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of English grammar to be able to proof digital content.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Ability to excel with little day-to-day oversight and under strict deadlines.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.