Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case SupportJob ID 20000957 Mumbai, India Apply now
Prime Clerk, a division of Duff & Phelps, is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
This individual will join a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases.
The Quality Assurance/Case Support Group is part of the company’s Business Operations and Controls Department.
This is a mid-level position with potential for growth and significant client contact.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and meticulous critical thinker. Candidate must be detail oriented, work at a good pace, be able to work independently and willing to work long hours (as necessary).
While this position requires training across all four divisions in the Quality Assurance/Case Support group, the position will provide the candidate with an opportunity to focus on Communications. Each division supports Prime Clerk’s Consulting and Solicitation Departments and the candidate will receive training on all relevant tasks. Experience working with call centers and in customer support are an advantage.
The Managing Consultant focusing on Communications will perform functions, including the following:
- Support the Senior Consultant(s) and Director(s) in all endeavors, including organizing and preparing the communications center for case filings and communications special projects
- Assist management with day-to-day communication center operations and planning
- Train staff to ensure that the communication center is meeting the needs of our clients
- Monitor communication center team to ensure protocols and expectations are being met
- Assist with coordinating work activities with other supervisors, managers and departments
- Identify and escalate operational challenges using defined processes and judgment
- Support interactions with the client (i.e., providing task or project data for messaging to client)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Cover Letter
- 3+ years experience of demonstrated performance in call centers or other customer-focused environment preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with work schedule is a must - shifts will cover all hours of operations, including beyond ordinary business hours
- Legal, financial or technology industry background a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.