Manager II, Virtual Assistant ServicesJob ID 20001327 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Duff & Phelps is seeking an experienced Manager II within our Business Enablement Services group to build & lead the conception, design, setup and growth of a team that offers a range of administrative services in a virtual capacity to all our global stakeholders in an integrated and structured system of operations. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal teams providing scalable solutions. Candidates are required to have consultative experience in the outsourcing environment, with communication and large-scale operation management skills.
- Build a team of virtual executive assistants who will support Duff & Phelps global employees
- Measure and report utilization, production and quality of the teams
- Coach and train the assistants in tasks within the scope of the service delivery
- Develop and document process maps, SOPs and governance models
- Demonstrate process management and delivery including hiring, training, floor management, workload prioritization, quality, overall execution and optimization
- Establish a feedback mechanism wherein stakeholders can share their feedback
- Undertake continuous improvement initiatives and identify opportunities of automation
- Introduce a level of automation to keep team lean while providing exception support
- Working with all other functional groups to ensure exceptional customer service experience for our employees
- Minimum 10 years’ experience / managed a team of 100+
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional written/spoken English with strong business writing
- Experience leading teams working 24/5
- Diversity of experience in large corporate organizations and small business concerns
- Needs to be comfortable working/overlapping with North America time-zone
- Willingness to travel as and when required
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence São Paulo, São Paulo
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Zurich, Canton of Zurich
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District