Learning & Education SpecialistJob ID 19002065 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps leadership relies heavily on the knowledge and expertise of the Human Capital team, looking to those professionals to help manage the firm's employees. Human capital encompasses employee relations, talent acquisition and management, global mobility, compensation and benefits, and learning and education. We are respected across the firm for our collaborative approach with our clients.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Administer the firm’s learning management system (LMS), which includes: managing content, developing business processes, translating instructional design solutions across multiple platforms, ensuring standards for quality control, maintaining end user job aids, and assisting with the management of applications integrated with the LMS.
- Support the L&E team to develop learning solutions for multiple delivery methods; including, but not limited to, web-based, virtual classroom, and blended instruction
- Manage and direct the use of the firm’s web-based training portal, which includes the developing and managing training webinars
- Provide full admin support for the firm’s training management processes and procedures, such as:
- Monitoring learning requests
- Invoice and expense management
- Creation and execution of training agreements
- Monitoring the Learning & Education inbox
- Provide high-quality customer support to our employees, and
- Complete ad-hoc learning projects as assigned
- Previous experience in a corporate training function, ideally within a Financial or Professional services firm
- Prior experience in LMS architecture (Oracle Fusion or Taleo) – advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
- Working knowledge of creative software and e-Learning authoring tools (Articulate 360 a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – especially pertaining to Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communications skills, and creative problem-solving skills
- A degree in Human Resources or related discipline would be advantageous
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.