Intern, RestructuringJob ID 19000965 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Restructuring practices’ aim is to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major high street banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders and creditors. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for a portfolio of cases, principally Administrations, Liquidations and CVAs as well as offering advice and guidance to organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Using the firm’s well-established internal systems to produce standard letters and forms on case related matters to comply with all regulatory obligations.
- To deal with correspondence (both written correspondence and telephone calls) in a timely and professional manner.
- To liaise with and provide feedback to creditors, employees and directors of insolvent estates.
- To liaise with solicitors, chattel agents and debt collection agents to ensure asset realizations are maximized.
- To collate information and assist in the preparation of reports.
- To take ownership of their cases and manage their own workload.
- To keep line managers appraised on progress.
- To assist and support other members of the team as required.
- To take an active part in the firm and demonstrate a “can do” approach.
- The job may involve travel to clients’ sites, away from the Office.
- Demonstrated track record of superior academic and work performance; demonstrated commitment to outstanding results
- MBA, Bachelor of Commerce / Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university/Chartered Accountant.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership potential and strong personal integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.