Infrastructure EngineerJob ID 20001431 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Infrastructure Engineer, Technology position will be responsible for providing technical advice on IT Cloud infrastructure (AWS or Azure), developing infrastructure solutions, and leading implementation and maintenance of assigned infrastructure systems. The position will be a key technical role to ensure all of the systems within the organization function seamlessly.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Maintain health of cloud-based production environments through monitoring and typical daily administration duties.
- Have experience with SCOM, Dynatrace, WSUS, App Dynamics, Science Logic monitoring tools.
- Have experience in development in Java and Python.
- Respond to performance issues identified by alerting and other reported incidents.
- Automate operational activities and tasks.
- Complete project work as assigned and contribute to the technical direction of various objectives
- Using monitoring tools to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to support and application development and ensure that we exceed our service levels.
- Understand and contribute to the creation of system support documents, operational run books, and build recipes for server configuration.
- Operate the platform within Government security and privacy guidelines.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with team.
- Accurately update comments and status to tickets via ticketing system
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
- 3+ years’ experience building cloud architecture with Azure or AWS
- 3+ years’ experience with Windows Server management (2012 r2, 2016)
- 3+ years’ experience with Hyper-V, implementation and administration a plus
- 2+ years’ experience with Java, Python.
- Prior work with Cloud Service providers such as AWS and Azure
- Familiar with Security Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Troubleshooting on Logs Management and Analysis.
- Familiarity with monitoring requirements and building dashboards
- Configuration Management/Automation
- Familiar with best practices for infrastructure security, reliability, and fault tolerance
- Familiar with SQL servers and language
- Clear communication of complex concepts and troubleshooting steps is required
- Knowledge of hardening Linux operation systems and closing security vulnerability on Internet facing servers
- Knowledge of CDN’s, DNS, web servers, and other supporting Internet services
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.