Executive AssistantJob ID 19002308 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join the global marketing team. The position will be in our Mumbai, India office. The individual will be responsible for helping to manage the global marketing budget, including reconciling and processing invoices and maintaining finance records. In addition, the Executive Assistant will process expense reports for marketers and ensure timely payment of corporate cards. The prospective candidate should have prior experience in a similar role and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Refine and maintain marketing budget process; centrally track all invoices, current charges against marketing budget and planned spend
- Manage marketing budget using tools such as excel and PowerBi
- Create and process expense reports for MD/Director/Vice President level professionals within the marketing team
- Effectively partner with Finance to resolve any issues related to marketing spend, invoice processing or marketing expenses
- Help create new marketing budget codes as needed; maintain list of all existing marketing codes
- Support firm’s approach to approving expense requests that support charitable causes
- Support ad hoc marketing data and other requests
- Previous experience in similar role, including budget management, project planning and interaction with senior management
- Advanced skills in word, excel and PowerPoint; PowerBi is a plus
- Superior attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Ability to work 12:30 pm – 9pm IST is essential
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.