Engagement Management CoordinatorJob ID 21000808 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- This position is primarily responsible for creation of Finance projects in system
- To review the signed contracts provided by the project managers taking into consideration the compliance requirements for respective region
- Project set-up includes updating the key members, reviewing the Bill rate schedule of resources working on projects, Budgets
- To work closely with Billing teams, other departments to accurately set up the finance code before invoicing.
- Analyze and verify internal consistency, completeness, and accuracy of project data
- To ensure the revenue quoted by the billing team match with the contract copy
- Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Work in Progress and Billing in Excess
- Enter data accurately into systems to modify projects
- Requires top level customer support and analytical problem-solving skills. This position works closely with internal and external customers, as well as other members of the Accounting team, to answer project set up questions or manage related issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on a tight timeframe
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs.
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (desktop and network), network storage and archival technologies.
- Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned; and
- Team player, enjoys being part of a group, driven to add value to the position
- At least 2 years of experience in Project set up role and bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- Project Creation and/or Project Accounting experience preferred
- Needs to be comfortable working in UK shift
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse