Engagement Management CoordinatorJob ID 18001799 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff and Phelps is hiring an Engagement Management Coordinator. As a Coordinator, you will provide accounting and administrative support in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable and engagement management. The role will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of electronic code maintenance requests, the application and identification of cash payments to invoices and the processing and coding of vendor invoices. You will be motivated to achieve individual, group and company goals.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Migrating new client opportunities to active engagement codes
- Ensuring engagement codes are set up with the correct accounting and work breakdown structure
- Processing code maintenance requests against active engagements
- Monitoring and closing inactive or completed engagement codes
- Participate in month end closing process, including preparation of accruals and journal entries
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Assist Finance Specialist with ad hoc requests and special projects, as needed.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting from an accredited college/university.
- 2 plus years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- ERP experience (Lawson preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, familiarity with other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to handle stress and pressure of workflow and tight deadlines
- Able to work overtime during peak periods (i.e. financial close and annual audit)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Vice President, Cyber Risk São Paulo, São Paulo
- Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D.
- Salesforce Manager II, Chief Revenue Office London, England
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.