Director, RestructuringJob ID 19000298 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to be part of D&P’s Restructuring Services group in India, focusing on traditional restructuring projects as well as building capacity in the non-performing loan market and executing distressed M&A projects. The successful candidate will need to have all the skills necessary to build and manage an advisory business, from recruiting and training a small team of professionals through to maintaining and enhancing client relationships especially in the banking sector. Enjoying a challenging environment in which personal relationship skills are as important as technical skills is key.
• Excellent analytical skills – can analyse a business quickly and effectively and understand the key drivers to profits and cash flows
• Can prepare financial projections efficiently and in a way that demonstrates an understanding of the interests of each of the stakeholder groups
• Has a sound knowledge of the legal framework for rehabilitation in India;
• Has experience in closing debt restructuring deals
• Experience in buying and/or selling NPLs would be an advantage.
• Assist companies in financial distress including turnarounds, non-formal and formal restructurings
• Ability to market services both to external clients and internal partners, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
• Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
• Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
• Mentor and develop staff - Managers and Directors
• Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
• Minimum 10 years restructuring experience from an international accountancy practice, restructuring boutique or such similar organization
• Demonstrated expertise and aptitude with conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, particularly with constructing integrated financial models, analyzing financial underperformance and related services
• Extensive ability to maintain relationships with key executives and a network of professional organizations or affiliations
• Strong business development skills and history of successful fee generation
• Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
• Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations. Experience of supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
• Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
• Strong knowledge of corporate finance and expertise within the field of restructuring
• Experience in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is an advantage
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.