Developer, Legal Management ConsultingJob ID 20000933 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Our Legal Management Consulting services are designed to improve
performance and efficiency, reduce legal costs and enhance organizational
effectiveness for corporate legal departments, law firms and government
agencies. Our team of selectively recruited professionals has decades of
experience in all areas of legal strategy, operations, technology and
implementation, compliance and risk management, e-discovery and information
governance. On our team, you will have the opportunity to work with the world’s
leading law firms and the largest corporate law departments providing
innovative solutions to meet complex business and regulatory challenges.
Duff & Phelps is a provider of technology and management consulting services to global and mid-size corporations. We assist clients with large scale and complex business and technology projects that help make key parts of the organization more efficient, including Finance, Procurement, Sales, Legal, R&D, and Marketing.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
As a Developer joining our Legal Management Consulting practice, we are looking at individuals that can work collaboratively with a global project team, learn new technology and subject matters quickly, and have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- SOAP or REST API development
- JSON development
- HTML development
- Process Builders and Flows
- APEX coding experience for triggers, actions, and other customizations
- SalesForce API integration with other business applications
- User and security administration
- Complex and largescale database design and development
- Implementation and/or integration experience with Oracle, SAP ERP, Workday, Coupa Source to Pay, Ariba, or other similar corporate systems.
- Experience implementing leading Contract Management systems (e.g., Coupa/Exari CLM-A, Conga/Apttus, iCertis, Emptoris)
- Experience implementing leading Information & Document Management solutions (e.g., iManage, NetDocuments)
- Work across multiple projects with global technology teams to deliver solutions for our clients.
- Provide support during testing and implementation of custom solutions.
- Create necessary technical documentation and diagrams.
- Leverage industry recognized best practices through SDLC processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, relevant experience
- 2-5 years of experience in building web services and familiarity with HTTP/REST/JSON
- 2-5 years of experience and understanding of Microsoft SQL or other RDBMS, database architecture and integration
- 2-5 years of experience and understanding of Salesforce
- Experience working with enterprise applications and platforms highly preferred
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs for integration purposes highly preferred
- Experience migrating data from one system to another using MS SQL or APIs
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and be highly motivated to contribute to team goals
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas clearly
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and work within tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work after hours and in different time zones, when necessary
- Solid computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Office 365, Teams or other cloud-based collaboration platforms highly preferred.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior User Experience, Design Manager Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Service Management Specialist (Project Portfolio Management) Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Intern, Cyber Risk Los Angeles, California
- Analyst II, Restruction London, England