Developer, Legal Management ConsultingJob ID 20000358 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Our Legal Management Consulting services are designed to improve performance and efficiency, reduce legal costs and enhance organizational effectiveness for corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies. Our team of selectively recruited professionals has decades of experience in all areas of legal strategy, operations, technology and implementation, compliance and risk management, e-discovery and information governance. On our team, you will have the opportunity to work with the world’s leading law firms and the largest corporate law departments providing innovative solutions to meet complex business and regulatory challenges.
As an Analyst joining our Legal Management Consulting practice, you will have specific industry knowledge, proven analytical skills, objectivity and advanced methodologies needed to execute solutions in both traditional and evolving legal and compliance business environments. We help clients rethink how they optimize operations and leverage legal technology to increase efficiency and demonstrate measurable value to management. This role requires a focus on software development expertise and an engineering/architect career path.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Design, develop and test web service (REST) integrations and other custom applications.
- Learn various 3rd party APIs to develop custom solutions on strategic technology projects.
- Work across multiple projects with global technology teams to deliver solutions for our clients.
- Work alongside business analysts and project managers to provide solutions to real world problems.
- Provide support during testing and implementation of custom solutions.
- Create necessary technical documentation and diagrams.
- Leverage industry recognized best practices through SDLC processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, relevant experience
- 2-3 years of experience in building web services and familiarity with HTTP/REST/JSON
- 2-3 years of experience and understanding of Microsoft SQL or other RDBMS, database architecture and integration
- Experience working with enterprise applications and platforms highly preferred
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs for integration purposes highly preferred
- Experience migrating data from one system to another using MS SQL or APIs
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and be highly motivated to contribute to team goals
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas clearly
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and work within tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work after hours and in different time zones, when necessary
- Solid computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Office 365, Teams or other cloud-based collaboration platforms highly preferred.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.