Corporate Counsel IJob ID 20001057 Mumbai, India Apply now
Duff and Phelps is looking for a Corporate Counsel to provide legal support to our business in India and the Asia Pacific region. At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements to support our business units across the Asia Pacific region, including India
- Providing general legal support and practical solutions focused legal advice and support on a variety of matters to the business
- Identifying, assessing, prioritising and managing legal risks faced by the business, both day to day and strategically
- Building strong relationships with the business and within the global Legal, Compliance and Risk Management team.
- Admitted to practice law in India or another common law jurisdiction
- 6+ years’ post-qualification experience, with an ability to draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements
- Sound law firm training and in-house experience with a regional or global company
- Ability and desire to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Highest ethical standards
- This role will report to the Associate General Counsel for Asia Pacific, based in Sydney.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.