Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Duff & Phelps leadership relies heavily on the knowledge and expertise of the Talent Acquisition Team, looking to those professionals to recruit and assist in selection of the firm's employees.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will be part of a team who are responsible for handling the day to day workflow in onboarding new hires, job posting and auditing electronic job files, working with new hires and overall support of the talent acquisition team and department across the businesses. This position with specifically support our UK based team that hold responsibility for Talent Acquisition across the businesses European and Asian offices.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
- Providing administrative support to members of the Talent Acquisition team
- Ensuring that job requisitions are created in the Taleo applicant tracking system (ATS) and posted externally in a timely manner
- Candidate assistance, including scheduling of candidate interviews, arranging travel as necessary, interacting with the client service interviewing teams and processing communications
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to schedule phone screens, university events and interview dates
- Generating in a timely manner
- Ensuring timely shipment of materials for recruitment events (i.e. career fairs, diversity events)
- At least three years relevant administrative experience, ideally in a human resources related field
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and assist in the execution of key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Excellent project and people management skills are essential
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and team members with ever changing deadlines
- Comfortable working with working autonomously and effectively managing your own time.
- Capable of picking up new tasks quickly
- Strong business acumen and understanding
- Superb organization skills are a must
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong/advanced computing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in an administrative support capacity, preferably in a human resources department and with ATS software
- Knowledge of Taleo Enterprise Edition (ATS) highly beneficial
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Transparency. Confidence. Trust.