Coordinator, Marketing Data and AnalyticsJob ID 20000436 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Salesforce Data Team is responsible for all data processes, data projects and data maintenance in support of the firm’s global Salesforce operations. This includes time sensitive evaluation of new data being entered directly in Salesforce and integrated into Salesforce by other applications, plus direct communication with Duff & Phelps colleagues around the world with respect to Salesforce data questions and issue resolution.
Data team members provide time sensitive support to Salesforce users around the world, responding to inquiries and executing tasks that ensure high data quality across the database.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Responsible for real-time analysis and delivery of recurring tasks including account validation, new contact review, creation and duplicate merges.
- Prepares project work for quality review by supervisors.
- Processes new Salesforce data being generated in response to central marketing efforts.
- Executes general short and long-term data cleansing processes to increase overall Salesforce data quality.
- Assesses data requests submitted by users and responds or escalates as appropriate.
- Performs non-Salesforce related research assignments as necessary.
- University degree [B.Sc. IT/B.Sc. Math /BCA/MCA]
- Knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and other advanced features.
- Knowledge of internet research to verify company and professional information through open resources
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via email and client calls as required
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.