Consultant, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000636 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities across various industries using globally accepted relevant approaches and theory.
- Gathering data pertinent to the engagement through internal/ external client interactions, including face-to-face meetings, and internal/ external client site visits.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction, and option pricing analysis.
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including writing valuation reports.
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
- Working with internal management in building and maintaining internal client relationships.
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to internal/ external management and writing engagement letters.
- Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA or a professional qualification in Finance or Accounting (ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of working with databases including Capital IQ, Bloomberg, MergerMarket, KTMine, etc. is recommended.
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice, including to overseas destinations
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse