Consultant, Restructuring IndiaJob ID 18001744 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Proactively ensure all areas of your work are completed on time with any deviations to this being agreed with the manager in advance;
- Identify and discuss with the manager issues and obstacles as they arise, suggesting solutions to overcome and progress matters;
- Provide regular updates to the manager as agreed;
- Use the case management system for all cases, proactively addressing upcoming diary events as appropriate;
- Ensure deadlines met and case progression can be demonstrated across own portfolio;
- Be able to work on several different assignments effectively at one time;
- Visit client premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary;
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders;
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to junior members of the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Duff & Phelps and undertake appraisals and other actions as required;
- Draft non-standard correspondence and statutory/bank reports;
- Liaise with potential resolution applicants in respect of the submission of resolution plans;
- Provide supports to the IP in relation to the submission of resolutions plans to the committee of creditors;
- Adhere to Duff and Phelps’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy;
- Be willing to travel internally.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly;
- Engaging personality and strong team player;
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Previously restructuring experience desirable
- Qualified CA / ACCA (preferably one 1st attempt) OR MBA
- 2-4 years’ financial / commercial experience in Big 4, investment banking or equivalent, with experience in restructuring, audit, management accounting, valuation or M&A
- Good understanding of financial modelling
- Bachelors / Masters degree in finance or similar
- Strong academic track record
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Engaging personality and strong team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.