Compliance SpecialistJob ID 21000143 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ legal and compliance professionals are focused on enabling Duff & Phelps to do what it needs to do while protecting the firm as a key priority. Our environment is collaborative, professional and client service oriented.
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a Compliance Specialist with a focus on the Firm’s independent contractor/contingent worker review process. This role will report to the Compliance Manager I and will be primarily responsible for coordinating global IC vetting, onboarding and ongoing compliance monitoring as part of the Firm's contingent workforce program. This role will assist in the effort to mitigate risks associated with our contingent workforce and contractors around employment misclassification issues
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
- Ensure compliance within the Firm's contingent workforce program
- Review contractor vetting and approve or refer to W-2 processor
- Approve engagement requisitions in Vendor Management System (VMS) – possible Engagement Management function
- Conduct annual IC compliance reviews per program guidelines by geographic region
- Minimum 3 years' experience in contingent workforce management
- Experience with current Vendor Management System (VMS) tools– preferably VNDLY
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.