Associate Vice President, Transaction Advisory Services
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
"I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family."Don Levy Director, M&A Transaction Advisory Services, New York
Duff & Phelps advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Duff & Phelps advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 19001690 Mumbai, India
We are currently looking for a Associate Vice President. Our Due Diligence professionals work with clients to recognize their business needs and are able to develop strategies that are critical to their investment decisions. A crucial component of this is assisting them in the financial, operational, tax, information technology, pension and benefits aspects of the due diligence process.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Due Diligence professionals analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Examining historical trends and discussing significant fluctuations and non-recurring items between periods
- Assisting in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Assisting clients in identifying pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Assisting the Practice Leader in overall practice management
- Helping the firm build a strong practice in India and South East Asia region (including Singapore & Japan)
- Working with cross-border teams including colleagues in the US and Europe
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Due Diligence experience
- Chartered Accountant
- Public accounting experience
- Financial Due Diligence for private equity and strategic buyers
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.