Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000879 Mumbai, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Researching target industries, market and competitor information
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Perform business, intangible assets, and financial instruments valuation engagements for fair value measurements and transactions
- Developing financial models for valuation through discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis.
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- CAs or pursuing CFA or similar professional courses would be preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Financial Engineering, MBA
- Some experiences in valuation is advantageous but not mandatory
- Adept learner and able to master new tasks quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills such as MS Word and Excel
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice, including to overseas destinations as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
- Vice President, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District