Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19002520 Mumbai, India Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Performing in-depth client, competitor, industry, market and economy research.
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted relevant approaches and theory.
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including writing valuation reports.
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to internal/ external management and writing engagement letters.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis.
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
- Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to master new tasks quickly.
- Demonstrate leadership experience and strong personal integrity.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results.
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice, including to overseas destinations.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.