Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19001148 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
Duff & Phelps team is looking for Analyst’s who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who are interested in learning global best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for global clients.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Performing in-depth client, competitor, industry, market and economy research.
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using globally accepted relevant approaches and theory.
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including writing valuation reports.
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to internal/ external management and writing engagement letters.
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis.
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications.
- Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university. Expected graduation date between December 2017 and July 2018.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to master new tasks quickly.
- Demonstrate leadership experience and strong personal integrity.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results.
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice, including to overseas destinations.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.