Analyst, RestructuringJob ID 19000960 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Restructuring practices’ aim is to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major high street banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for a portfolio of cases, principally Administrations, Liquidations and CVAs as well as offering advice and guidance to organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Provide assistance to all other members of the team
- Use the case management system for all cases, react to diary prompts as appropriate
- Visit clients’ premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals
- Draft non-standard correspondence and reports
- Understanding Business plans and structure financial models accordingly
- Drafting of investment teasers/ information memoranda and liaising with interested parties
- Adhere to Duff and Phelps’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policies
- Be willing to travel internally
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Engaging personality and strong team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of creating a financial model from scratch
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Minimum of 1 year’s professional work experience
- Experience of an end to end deal lifecycle as a team member
- Working knowledge of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code 2016 (OR) Financial Planning & Budgeting will be advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, chartered accountancy or similar
- Strong academic track record
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.