Analyst, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 18001552 Mumbai, India Apply now
Duff and Phelps is looking for an Analyst who will be involved in providing support to our global valuation practice and develop his/her own carrier in the commercial real estate industry with focus to Global markets. The opportunity is ideal for professionals who use global best practices, tools and techniques by working on valuation engagements for global clients.
- Valuation of various Sound understanding of all the valuation approaches and its application to various asset classes like: commercial, residential and industrial;
- Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory;
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner;
- Assisting with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients;
- Developing/modifying excel financial models
- Performing in-depth market research;
- Performing research for publications and industry specific insights;
- Addressing to all the clients’ and/or auditors’ queries regarding the valuation of the subject property/assets;
- We Prefer candidates with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in US & global real estate market;
- Candidate must hold Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or relevant Post-Graduation from an accredited college or university;
- We Prefer candidates with experience in tools such as Argus Enterprise, MS Office and various database such as: CoStar, REIS, RCA Analytics, Axiometrics, RS Means, Bloomberg, OneSource, CapIQ, Thomson research etc.;
- We Prefer candidates with work experience in valuation, due diligence, purchase price allocation, impairment analysis, litigation services, merger & acquisition, lease audit services and financial reporting;
- Preferred experience in financial modeling including creating cash flow models and report writing skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize use of software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point;
- Should have valid passport at time of joining;
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment;
- Commitment to achieve outstanding results.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Intern, Unclaimed Property Dallas, Texas
- Intern, Real Estate Advisory Group Atlanta, Georgia
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations São Paulo, São Paulo
- Vice President, Compliance Consulting Los Angeles, California
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.