Analyst, Legal Management ConsultingJob ID 20000227 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
As an Analyst joining our Legal Management Consulting practice, you will have specific industry knowledge, proven analytical skills, objectivity and advanced methodologies needed to execute solutions in both traditional and evolving legal and compliance business environments. We help clients rethink how they optimize operations and leverage legal technology to increase efficiency and demonstrate measurable value to management. This role requires a focus on functional expertise and a management consulting career path.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Gathering business requirements and preparing documentation of processes, required functionality, implementation approach, and testing scenarios
- Analyzing functional requirements and business processes
- Implementing processes and/or systems per client requirements
- Interacting and communicating with clients as needed
- Drafting specifications documentation for functional and technical resources
- Provide project management support to team leads
- Manage client and internal team expectations through proactive communication and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems or Law Studies
- High client service ethic and a proven record for delivering high client satisfaction to external and internal clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas clearly
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and work within tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work overtime and ability to travel up to 50%
- Understand Business process and objectives of your client
- Solid computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Office 365, Teams or other cloud-based collaboration platforms highly preferred.
- Understanding of the application lifecycle process including requirement analysis, design, testing and change management
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior experience working with Legal technology solutions and/or Law department operations experience is highly desired, but not required
- Prior experience working with Intellectual Property services is highly desired, but not required
- Prior project management experience is highly desired, but not required
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs