Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant ServicesJob ID 21000119 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
About the Role:
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Administrative Assistant to support our global employees based from Mumbai. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can hit the ground running and should be comfortable working/overlapping with North America time-zone (working in UK/US shifts).
Our Administrative Assistants are intelligent graduates as this job is challenging and requires a high level of administrative, organizational, interpersonal and IT skills. They are flexible, adaptable and can work under their own initiative. They are constantly upgrading their skills and talent to match the evolving needs of our clients. With great time management skills, they can manage multiple priorities and a fluctuating workload, just to ensure that you are not hassled by routine time-consuming tasks.
Enterprise system support:
- To support a team in relation to the basic daily administrative tasks and updating internal daily systems (Infor, Salesforce, Business Objects, etc.)
- Administering and updating client details and opportunities on Salesforce.
- Managing and maintaining project codes on Lawson
- Basic diary management for the team/VPs/Directors/MDs
- Arranging meetings, conference calls and agendas.
- Completing KYC.
- Deal with ad-hoc queries that may arise within the team.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Managing Outlook tasks
- Data Entry Services
- Claims Processing
- Weekly time and expense reporting
Travel & Expense management:
- Organizing some travel arrangements and producing travel itineraries.
- Process timesheets and expenses in a timely manner
- PowerPoint Presentations
- MS Excel Management
- Document Formatting
Sales & Marketing Support
- Manage Client / Prospect Data
- Create Flyers, Newsletters and Presentations
- Meeting follow ups, including sending of brochures and other marketing materials
- Proposal modification and drafting
- Rough drafting of commercial aspects of legal documents
- Billing/Drafting and issuing invoices.
- Drafting and issuing Engagement letters.
- Occasionally help to organize events.
For interested candidates: opportunities to grow into more complex business development, editing, and research support tasks.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to priorities heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse