Accounts Receivables CoordinatorJob ID 18001802 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff and Phelps is hiring an Accounts Receivables Specialist. As a Specialist, you will provide accounting and administrative support in the areas of accounts receivable and engagement management. The role will be responsible for the timely and accurate application and identification of cash payments to invoices and the completion of electronic code maintenance requests. You will be motivated to achieve individual, group and company goals.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Cash applications for company receivables
- Reconcile daily cash balances
- Reconcile unapplied and unidentified cash
- Process credit notes and invoice write-offs
- Assist with required journal entry processing
- Assign general ledger and project codes accurately
- Participate in monthly closing process
- Perform general code maintenance changes in Lawson
- Perform other accounting tasks and special projects as assigned
- Degree in Finance, Accounting from an accredited college/university.
- 2 plus years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- ERP experience (Lawson preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, familiarity with other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to handle stress and pressure of workflow and tight deadlines
- Able to work overtime during peak periods (i.e. financial close and annual audit)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.