Accounts Payable ProcessorJob ID 18001801 Mumbai, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Process and upload invoices into the Lawson ERP system.
- Reclassification of rejected invoices.
- Arrange for new vendors to be set up
- Maintain entity AP schedules
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Learn the Lawson accounting system
- Understand our general ledger codes
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Process vendor Purchase Order (PO)
- Assignment of general ledger accounts and project codes to non-PO invoices
- Initiate check run and match checks to invoices
- Process payments via wire and/or ACH
- 2 plus years of accounts payable experience.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and working in different currencies
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry
- ERP experience, Lawson preferred
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of dealing with confidential data
- Excellent communication skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.