Senior Financial Systems SpecialistJob ID 19001519 Morristown, New Jersey Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Our Senior Financial Systems Specialist will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Financial Systems department, including but not limited to:
- Implement and maintain internal controls for the General Ledger and subsystems setup and processing
- Manage Monthly Financial Close process
- Manage setup and troubleshooting of Process Flow Approval routing for Invoices and Requisitions.
- Troubleshoot interface and/or data issues related to PSA, General Ledger and AC/BR
- Support onboarding and offboarding of employees for Lawson security
- Work closely with Finance and Technology to ensure data integrity and the resolution of exception reporting
- Support and help manage upgrades, enhancements and implementation projects
- Support and help manage impact of subsequent software releases and the application of standard maintenance patches in the business and on existing customizations
- Provide support and help manage data conversions for integration of acquisitions
- Provide Lawson database data mapping support for Report developers, as well as Lawson Report Writer Setup and Maintenance
- Serve as primary or backup for daily, weekly and monthly jobs and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Strong knowledge of Lawson S3 AM, AR, AP, GL, PSA and AC/BR modules migrating to Infor Cloud Suite.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant systems experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with employee
In order to be considered for a
position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.