Finance SpecialistJob ID 19002353 Morristown, New Jersey Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
We are currently seeking a Finance Specialist to sit in our Morristown, NJ office.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Prepare analytics on aged Work-in-Process and Accounts Receivable
- Communicate with client service engagement management teams on billing and collections
- Participate in monthly and quarterly closing tasks
- Fulfill new engagement requests and revenue adjustments
- Assist in data collection for internal and external audits
- Analyses on an as-needed basis
- Business related educational background, accounting preferred.
- Work experience in accounting or finance is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, familiarity with other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to handle stress and pressure of workflow and tight deadlines
- Able to work overtime during peak periods (i.e. financial close and annual audit)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.