Vice President I, Cyber RiskJob ID 19000868 Milan, Italy Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services.
Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Delivery of strong technical skills in support of cyber defence or incident response assignments.
- Supports the Case Manager in the effective running of an assignment through to its closure, providing input to structuring projects, managing resources, presenting findings and providing commercially viable advice to the client.
- Monitors quality of own work and that of the assignment team, and ensures value is delivered to the client.
- Communicates regularly to senior members of the team, bringing case issues and findings to attention of appropriate personnel for resolution and decision making.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships, ensuring Kroll’s high standards of service and integrity are adhered to at all times.
- Support the development of junior staff by acting as mentor and ensuring Kroll’s high standards are met at all times.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (consisting of utilisation rates, business generation and personal objectives) are consistently achieved.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities, and continuously seek to improve personal performance.
- We are currently looking for individuals that hold the following skill and expertise:
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics
- Malware Reverse Engineering
- Network Security
- Computer Security Audit
- The individual must possess excellent project management skills, with ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues across Kroll’s network of offices.
- As the roles will have an international remit the successful candidates will be required to travel abroad regularly.
- Minimum three (3) years incident response experience investigating and remediating cyber breaches, preferably in a consultancy position
- Desired qualifications: CREST IR, CFCE, ENCE, GIAC or other certification(s) would be beneficial (GCFA, GCIH, GREM, GNFA).
- Fluency in English is required together with fluency or native capability in the language of the country in which they will be based. Another European or Arabic language would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience of managing complex cases and successfully managing resources and budget.
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing competing demands.
- Strong communications skills (upward, downward, across individuals, across cultures, across business lines).
- Clarity of thought and expression to win confidence from key stakeholders and colleagues.
- A strong team work ethic and excellent people skills
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving
- Due to the range of assignments that you will manage across various industry-sectors and country locations, a key interest in global events and markets, with an awareness of working across different cultural and political environments is essential.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.