Vice President, Transfer PricingJob ID 20000152 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Vice Presidents provide unique solutions through the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic consulting services that demonstrate the expertise and integrity on which we pride ourselves.
- Develop and preparing local (Mexican) and regional (Latin-American) documentation, participating in audit defense and development of APAs, valuing intangible assets, and developing solutions to clients’ economic business matters
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Managing analysis, determining appropriate valuation methodology, and building and reviewing financial models
- Managing, developing, training, and mentoring staff on transfer pricing projects and assessing performance for engagement and year-end reviews
- Developing and delivering innovative transfer pricing strategies which address a broad spectrum of economic issues
- Identifying additional potential transfer pricing opportunities
- At least 7 years of transfer pricing experience including documentation, research, planning, valuation of intangibles, APAs, and development and review of complex valuation models, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated understanding of complex transfer pricing concepts, including an in-depth knowledge of Mexican regulations and the international transfer pricing environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- International exposure a plus
- Must be commercially driven
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Preference for a Master’s degree in the field of Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Excellent project management and presentation skills, including superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic and a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced professional services environment
In order to be considered for a position at Duff
& Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.