Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition (Contingent)Job ID 21000837 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Responsible assisting in the recruitment lifecycle ensuring a great candidate experience
- Track candidate records in firm’s applicant tracking system
- Source candidates for active positions, across all service lines
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to recruiters and hiring managers for review
- Work with support staff to schedule interviews
- Partner with the internal sourcing team to develop relationships with potential external candidates, attracting passive candidates and turning them into active candidates
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in recruiting/ talent acquisition; a combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline (or similar) is desirable
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioral & motivation-based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Fluency in English and Spanish are required. Portuguese is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the financial services or professional services (external consulting or public accounting) industries
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever changing deadlines
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills, Internet recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (Ideally Taleo and Oracle Recruiting Cloud).
- This is a contract position with the potential for conversion to full-time.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse