Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19000420 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Oil & Gas Financial Advisory practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Providing insight and expertise on O&G industry, market and competitor information
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 3 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry is highly reccommended
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.