Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19001093 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
The Manager position acts as liaison to internal and external customers for client businesses globally, including significant interactions with client’s Compliance, Legal, Human Resources, and multiple other business units. Specifically, one of the primary responsibilities of this position is to oversee the intake, scoping, and allocation of due diligence reports to the global research team. This includes regular communication and consultation with requesting parties and helping translate their requirements into actionable due diligence tasks. The Manager is also responsible for reviewing all investigative reports before they are delivered, as part of ensuring that compliance.
- Provide client management. Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure that customer expectations are consistently being met. Review and resolve client escalations.
- Review all reports prior to delivery to ensure that they reflect the parameters agreed upon by the requesting client businesses
- Responsible for new business request intake and coordination with other Kroll team members.
- Assume responsibility for liaising with client’s global research team to confirm parameters of the assignment (scope, jurisdiction, turnaround, and research components)
- Generate monthly reports for client senior management and staff. Conduct analysis, report trends in the form of a regular program review. Approve reports generated for distribution to business partners.
- Minimum of 5+ Years Research and/or Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and challenging operational settings.
- Knowledge of relevant due diligence investigative techniques and tools — including public records and open source research.
- Experience conducting quality / content reviews of completed research a plus
- Experience coordinating across global offices and communicating / interpreting requirements in a clear, consistent fashion
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of investigative programs and services.
- Bachelor's Degree minimum. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Professional License/Specialized Training – ex: Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist – a plus
- Preferred second/third language skills.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.