Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value — yours and ours.
- Strong experience with inbound and outbound immigration requirements to EMEA and/or APAC;
- Ability to interact with candidates, employees and managers on a global scale to answer immigration and relocation policy and program questions;
- Work extensively with complex immigration, relocation, tax and benefits information, which represents key aspects of the full life cycle of an international assignment or global transfer;
- Ongoing administration of immigration and relocation policies;
- Assist in managing relationships with vendors, including outside counsel and any relocation vendors (Mobility, Tax & Immigration);
- Initiate internal and vendor services such as immigration, tax and relocation;
- Create travel or business visitor support letters based on consulate requirements;
- Tracking and recording employee passport renewals, work visa renewals, foreign travel visas, etc.;
- Coordinate and track visa related job postings on Taleo and government required job sites;
- Assist in preparing cost estimates for relocation/assignments and communicate the results effectively to key stakeholders to ensure cost effective assignments;
- Work with assignee and home/host country HR Personnel to setup international assignments and transfers;
- Monitor and track assignee questions, policy exceptions and vendor service issues;
- Generate reports and analyze data as requested;
- Document new processes as required;
- Ensure all immigration files are audit-ready;
- Collaborate with team management to administer, coordinate and improve the immigration and mobility programs;
- Special projects as required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as an immigration paralegal or global mobility manager dealing with matters across Asia and Europe;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and make sound decisions;
- Excellent project and people management skills are essential;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities ever changing deadlines;
- Comfortable working with autonomously and effectively managing your own time;
- Capable of picking up new tasks quickly;
- Strong business acumen and understanding as well as a high degree of professionalism;
- Superb organization skills and a strong attention to detail are a must;
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to global mobility and immigration practices;
- Fluency/proficiency in English language (written and reading);
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Strong/advanced computing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Experience with Tracker software a plus;
- Prior experience with US immigration matters a plus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.