Executive AssistantJob ID 19001124 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
May include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting correspondence
- Arranging client/office events
- Managing and updating calendars
- Composing, editing and formatting documents, reports and presentations
- Providing telephone coverage, assisting callers and conveying detailed messages
- Handling all aspects of travel and meeting arrangements
- Preparing time and expense reports in accordance with company policies
- Initiating and maintaining project codes, generating invoices and reports in company specific applications
- Copying and binding reports using necessary office equipment
- General office responsibilities including filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, processing and distributing mail, messenger packages and express mail packages
- Assisting with maintenance of general office appearance
- Coordinating off-site storage needs
- Ability to assist with receptionist duties, as necessary
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- To liaise with our facilities group in order to keep all the office equipment and resources working
- Minimum of five years of relevant administrative experience, with a minimum of two years supporting multiple executives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience preparing time and expense reports
- Experience making travel arrangements
- Proven ability to manage independent projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks within a group environment
- Ability to accept direction and additional responsibilities from manager and/or staff supervisor as necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Convey a positive and professional attitude towards staff members, clients and vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Punctuality expected and overtime hours as necessary
- Preferred experience in the financial services industry
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.