Compliance CoordinatorJob ID 21000752 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
This role will report to the Compliance Coordinator and will be primarily responsible for executing global IC vetting, onboarding and ongoing compliance monitoring as part of the Firm's contingent workforce program. This role will assist in the effort to mitigate risks associated with our contingent workforce and contractors around employment misclassification issues
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Ensure compliance within the Firm's global contingent workforce program
- Monitor VMS dashboard for new contractor vetting requests
- Conduct contractor vetting procedures per program guidelines by geographic region
- Collect and review documents supporting IC designation per program guidelines by geographic region
- Deliver timely onboarding processes to new contingent workers
- Review new engagement requisitions in VMS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in contingent workforce management
- Experience with current VMS tools – preferably VNDLY
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
Experience working with diverse teams around the globe
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
- Vice President, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District