Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19001522 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance, Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
The Business Intelligence and Investigations practice at Kroll, a Division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
Kroll is looking for an Associate, Business Intelligence & Investigations, in its Mexico City office. An Associate is responsible for conducting research and analysis, managing resources and preparing conclusions for clients. This role requires an imaginative and creative thinker with the ability to work to tight deadlines often balancing a significant and varied caseload. The incumbent will conduct in depth research for a wide range of clients across a variety of industries; providing clarity in report writing. The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent judgment and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand. A key interest in due diligence, business intelligence, litigation support, business strategy and global events and markets is essential due to the range of cases that will be handled across various industry-sectors.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Conducts research of companies, individuals and events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet
- Conducts research through interviews of sources identified
- Plans research time and tasks to meet objectives set by the project manager
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods
- Identifies patterns, abnormalities and interprets their meaning within a context
- Prepares written reports of analysis and findings, in English and in Spanish
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, timeframe and budget
- Presents accurate, relevant and robust findings to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree (Licenciatura) required, advanced degree preferred
- Extremely strong research and analytical skills with a demonstrated track record
- Strong proficiency in written English is critical.
- Writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in business, law, investigations, business intelligence, investigative journalism, finance or due diligence is a plus but not required.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.