Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000384 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
- Conducts forensic accounting and financial investigations of fraud and corruption.
- Conducts fraud and corruption risk assessments to identify clients’ internal controls weakness and vulnerabilities.
- Conducts forensic interviews
- Conducts data analysis using data mining tools such as IDEA, Excel, Alteryx, and Tableau.
- Plans research time and tasks to meet objectives set by the project manager
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods
- Identifies patterns, abnormalities and interprets their meaning within a context
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, time frame and budget
- Presents accurate, relevant and robust findings to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree (Licenciatura) in Accounting or Finance required, advanced degree preferred
- Extremely strong research and analytical skills with a demonstrated track record
- Strong proficiency in written English is critical.
- Writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in internal or external audit, internal controls analysis, forensic accounting, or finance is required.
- Experience in the use of accounting ERP, such as SAP, Oracle or JD Edwards is a plus but not required.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.