Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 19000835 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Oil & Gas Financial Advisory practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Valuation Services Analysts work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Performance of in-depth research of capital markets, industries and competitors as well as analyses of target companies, e.g. in terms of market strength, strategic fit, and business model / business plans
- Conception and development of tailor-made analysis tools to support existing valuation models
- Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market multiples
- Analysis of different fiscal, operational and partnership strategies
- Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project teams. Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients
- The successful candidate will be willing to travel internationally for up to several weeks at a time.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Big 4 or investment banking or equivalent, having been focused in valuation, due diligence or restructuring.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or engineering. Holding an MBA from a prestigious business school will be valuable.
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.