Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant ServicesJob ID 20001731 Mexico City, Mexico Apply now
Duff & Phelps is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior level managers. High level responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, we need a candidate who is well-organized, has great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. You will also contribute to the efficiency of running the assistant services smoothly by effectively utilizing our remote assistant operations.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Ability to quickly understand key stakeholders and be able to build relationships with the wider business to help facilitate the Managing Director’s goals, helping to secure and prioritize partner time to priority stakeholders
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage and prioritize information flow in a timely and accurate manner i.e. calls, contacts, emails
- Prepare and proof documents on behalf of the partner, including presentations, emails, agendas and papers for meetings.
- Support in organizing marketing events, webinars and internal team social events
- Full planning and organizing of client events
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Liaise with other reception to ensure that meeting rooms are booked accordingly
- Utilizing the assigned assistants to process administrative requests/tasks within their scope while focusing on the smooth operations in the office
- Provide constructive feedback and training support as needed to other assistants assigned to the business
- Maintenance of the client relationship management (CRM) database
- Support client needs, including billing, document management, engagement acceptance and set-up
- Organize travel and produce travel itineraries where applicable
- Full secretarial and Executive Assistant support to the Managing Directors and wider team
- Take ownership of a complex diary, including all travel as required.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Manage matters of a highly confidential nature
- Ability to effectively perform the above responsibilities and meet the required quality standards in a remote capacity
- Previous experience of working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects
- Advanced skills in word, excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time and projects effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Experience in similar field, i.e. financial services or accountancy
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
In order to be considered
for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.