Senior Consultant, ConsultingJob ID 20001208 Manhattan, New York Apply now
Prime Clerk is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
This individual will be senior member of a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases, including case filing preparation, noticing, creditor data and service lists, and SOFA/Schedule preparation.
The Senior Consultant is a senior-level client-facing position on the Consulting team who reports to one or more Directors in Consulting. The Senior Consultant is responsible for co-managing, with one or more Directors, a team of with various levels of experience
- Working with the Director(s), develops project goals and drive results to the goals including developing detailed work plans with deadlines and budgets
- Co-manages a team of employees including assigning work, setting schedules, and evaluating employees’ performance
- Maintains/follows processes and identify areas for improvement in processes and help implement same
- Coordinates with leaders and team members across the company to successfully meet client expectations
- Interacts professionally with bankruptcy professionals, clients and vendors throughout the project
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Restructuring industry experience, with work experience at a claims and noticing agent, law firm or financial advisor
- Experiencing managing or co-managing teams of at least three people
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has understanding of the chapter 11 case timeline
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Specialist New York, New York
- Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions São Paulo, São Paulo
- Director, Valuation Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
- Associate Manager, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District