Senior Advisor, Business Development, Prime ClerkJob ID 20001108 Manhattan, New York Apply now
Prime Clerk is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
We are seeking a candidate who will help us grow and consolidate our client base and plan and carry out client development and retention activities. The ideal candidate will have the ability to leverage their current client base and have extensive client development experience in claims or settlement administration, class action business, restructuring, or a related field, a strong commitment to client service, and the desire to play a key role in the development of our growing company.
- Build a client base and leverage an existing client base, generating and qualifying leads sourcing and developing client referrals
- Prepare and execute on client and business development action plans and strategies, including developing and making presentations to current and potential clients
- Prepare, present, and negotiate sales proposals and contracts
- Maintain sales and account-related records and reports such as sales reports and a client database
- Ensure client satisfaction and good client relationships
- Liaise with marketing to develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Work closely with business leaders to develop and maintain client base and implement growth strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience working in claims or settlement administration, class action business, restructuring, or a related field
- Significant experience in client and/or business development
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence São Paulo, São Paulo
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Zurich, Canton of Zurich
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District