Consultant, SolicitationJob ID 20000804 Manhattan, New York Apply now
Prime Clerk is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
This individual will join a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases, with a specific focus on public securities.
- This is an entry level position with potential for growth. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and detail-oriented team player, willing to work long hours, as necessary. Excellent communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel are required. This position reports to the Vice President of Solicitations and Public Securities, who in turn, reports to the President and COO of Prime Clerk.
- The Consultant will perform the following functions:
- Promptly and accurately execute noticing projects and prepare associated affidavits of service and exhibits and maintain related data.
- Create, import, and maintain nominee data and service lists.
- Input, analyze, maintain, and monitor ballot data.
- Manage databases of information collected from applicable parties.
- Perform audits and quality assurance review of certain information.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively and professionally with counsel, advisors, creditors and their representatives, production (internal and external) and internal colleagues.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Legal, financial or technology industry background a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability