Business Analyst II, Prime ClerkJob ID 20001390 Manhattan, New York Apply now
Prime Clerk is the leading global provider of complex claims administration and business services. Through our proprietary technology platforms and industry experts, we provide a full suite of claims administration services, leading notice media solutions, a robust business services platform and unrivaled subject matter expertise in global corporate actions. As a division of Duff & Phelps, Prime Clerk and its affiliates employ more than 3,500 employees in over 70 offices around the world.
The Business Analyst position is primarily responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs. The selected candidate’s tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. The ideal candidate must be a strong analytical thinker and able to explain difficult technical concepts to non-technical users. The Business Analyst must be flexible, prepared to approach challenges laterally, and able to think outside the box. The Business Analyst will interface with business stakeholders and be expected to effectively identify and clarify requirements in order to address various problems.
- Working with Directors and product owners to understand product offerings.
- Developing a deep familiarity with relational database concepts and client-server concepts.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Documenting and communicating results.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Gathering requirements from different user groups.
- Creating user stories for approval, wireframes to explain user stories, and workflow diagrams for more complex interactions.
- Coordinating work between the product owner, users, and the development team.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Ensuring completion of all tasks within specified time frame, including tracking and reporting on overdue items.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Flexible and high performing
- Collaborative team player
- Experience leading and supporting successful projects.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence São Paulo, São Paulo
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Zurich, Canton of Zurich
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District