Vice President, RestructuringJob ID 19000940 Madrid, Spain Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps needs to incorporate in its Madrid office a Vice President for its Restructuring and Corporate Finance business.
Duff & Phelps’ Restructuring practices’ aim is to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients are banks, special situations funds, private equity houses and corporates. We assist our clients in our Restructuring practice in insolvency and distressed situations, and in our Corporate Finance practice in transactions with M&A services and providing financial due diligence reports.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Assist companies in financial distress including pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts, and restructuring process
- Prepare or analyse cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
- Assist with developing strategy including plan of reorganisations, contingency planning or alternative solutions
- Assist with valuation analysis and financial modelling for various options, including liquidation, restructuring and sale
- Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations
- Industry and business research
- Significant client interaction at multiple levels
- Degree in Business Administration or similar. MBA and/or chartered accountant certification will be taking into consideration.
- 5- 10 years in restructuring or transaction services from Top 6 audit firms or boutique advisory firm
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Superior interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- Excellent research abilities including familiarity with Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects.
- High English level.
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to process and analyse large volumes of data
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to establish effective working relationships - with a strong client focus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Vice President, Cyber Risk São Paulo, São Paulo
- Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D.
- Salesforce Manager II, Chief Revenue Office London, England
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.